rules and regulations
Rules and Regulations - Volleyball
- Games will be played with rotation
- If there is the case that a team does not have enough players, a team may play with a
minimum of 5 players. In this case, there will be only 2 designated backcourt positions.
- A team may carry out a substitution at any time
- The play is whistled down and point awarded to the other team if:
‣ Any part of the net is touched during play
‣ A player crosses his entire foot over the centre line
‣ A player crosses his entire foot over the back line while serving the ball
‣ A backcourt player plays the ball over the net with both feet leaving the floor if they are
ahead of the attack line — backcourt violation
- The substitution zone is defined as the area on the side on the players bench between the
attack line and the net
- A Libero cannot serve the ball
- A Libero must wear a different colour and contrasting shirt than the rest of the players on
- Please see Volleyball Canada 2022 Rulebook (page 42) for sanction rules and detailed
schedule: coming soon..
If you have any question or just need more information about the event, call us at (416)768-5262 or send us a mail with the following form.